Never Forget: You can be a Harvard graduate and still be afraid of dolphins.
Omg! The first poster for Life-Size 2! Coming soon to a dollar bin near you.
If any movie is begging to be released in theaters in 3D, this is it!
See the difference?
Homelessness The Tyra Show being cancelled is one of the biggest tragedies we’ve faced as a nation.
I miss The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Remember this episode, where she proved to the world her breasts were real? Or how about the time she wore a fat suit and cried?
Oh look, it’s my dream job!
They didn’t list all the requirements and skills though which are:
- Masters Degree in Smizing
- Must be fluent in Tyranese
- Regularly prank call Naomi Campbell
- Grade or middle school reading level preferred (as you’ll reading Tyra’s drafts of Modelland, Size 2: The Fiercely Real Edition)
- Have at least five years experience in Anger Management (having your grandmother getting her lights turned off to buy you a swimsuit for the interview is preferred)
Last week my best friend’s Grad School Graduation. I made her Tyra-approved signs.
Tyra and Betty are both smiling with their stomachs.
Me: “You graduated from Harvard Business School?”
Tyra: “What, like it’s hard?”